Psalm 46:10
10"Be still, and know that I am God.
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!".
Dear friend,
Yesterday we were fortunate to have a wonderful family day at the beach. Playing in the waves, teaching the kids how to snorkel, making sand castles and scouring the beach for sea glass and shells. The time away from the busyness of life to simply enjoy each other was such a blessing. I pray the memories we made today will be with me forever.
As I watched our children play from afar, running up and down the beach, I floated and just took in God's awesome creation. Behind me powerful waves crashed over a natural rock barrier and before me lay a beautiful sand beach; a hidden gem in the community. A quiet cove protected from the fierceness of the sea, but yet still in sync with its rhythm.
As I closed my eyes and let my body roll with the gentle waves I felt still and one with God. Apart from the world around me for only those brief moments and despite the sheer power of the waves behind me, I felt completely safe. A time spent in reverence of God's majesty and in fellowship with the One True Creator of all the eye beholds. It was a magical moment to simply be still and witness how God's creation truly does exalt Him among the nations and in the earth.
It was a great reminder to let go of my concerns so that I am not hindered in truly knowing God!
I pray you have a blessed day!
In Christ,
-Robert
No comments:
Post a Comment