Monday, March 21, 2011

3.21.11

Acts 28:31

Boldly and without hindrance he preached the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ.


Dear friend,

The verse today sums up Paul's ministry quite nicely; boldly and without hindrance. Even in chains and in prison, Paul suffered for the Gospel and shared boldly and without hindrance.

I wish I could say that for myself. I've had the opportunity to share my faith many times around the world and here at home. But I don't know that I could say that I always did it boldly and without hindrance. Something always gets in the way and it's usually myself.

If I really believe in God, Jesus and his death on the cross for my sins and my eternal salvation, and the Bible, then why wouldn't I want to boldly and without hindrance share that with everyone I know? I should be shouting it from the mountain tops!

Often we feel we aren't prepared or the timing just isn't right. But are we ever fully prepared for anything in life and is there ever a right time? We're never guaranteed there's going to be a tomorrow. All we have is the here and now, so why not boldly and without hindrance share the love and hope we have in Jesus Christ in the time that we have?

Take the opportunity to share with a family member, friend, co-worker, or even a stranger. Don't assume anyone really knows who Jesus is and the love sacrifice he made for us on the cross! We all know many people that go to church that do not truly have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. And remember, it's not about winning an argument or being persuasive, it's about sharing God's love. We're not here to judge or convict others of their sin, that's God's job. Boldly and without hindrance share GOD'S LOVE! Love breaks down walls and opens hearts!

If there's someone you would like us to pray for, that God would work on their heart to be receptive to the Gospel, or that you would like to share with, use the prayer link below to let us know.

Have a blessed Monday.

In Christ,
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment