Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12.28.10

Philippians 3:13-14

13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.


Dear friends,

What are you holding onto from your past? What daily are you looking back at? What has a hold on you so deep that no one else knows about?

Friend, in Jesus name press on! Repent, trust Christ with your very life. Trust Christ with those burdens and point your eyes heavenward. He knows. He sees. He has felt. He has heard your prayers! Wait eagerly for Him. Don't forget to give thanks. We serve a mighty GOD so press on!

In Jesus, Amen.

-Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment